- This event has passed.
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
https://www.grupomalasa.com/356430-dts69999-conocer-gente-villarejo-de-órbigo.html An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until October 28, 2020
para solteros de olesa de montserrat We will tentatively begin meeting on Wednesday August 12, from 9:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M. Please be attentive to the One Call and the weekly bulletin for changes as our world deals with COVID 19. While we are meeting CDC guidelines must be followed as recommended in the following.
- Stay home if sick.
- Wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Use social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from others).
- Before you leave the church, please wipe down your work area or sewing machine with a disinfecting wipe.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after eating, using the restroom and when you get home.
- Our attendance will be sparse due to my surgery and travel plans and concerns of others. Please know you can come in and work on your own to make the canvas bags for school kits or feel free to work at home. The fabric to be used will be on the table.
- At this time please call Gloria Holder if you plan on attending a meeting by Tuesday each week
I appreciate your desire to return to normal and begin with mission projects. You are a small but awesome group of women.