Youth Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe place where students in 6th through 12th grade can learn about God as well as His place and purpose in their lives.
- Love God and love others (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Seek a deeper Relationship with God (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Practice Christ-like Compassion (Matthew 9:36)
- Make Disciples (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Live life to the fullest (John 10:10)
- Seek the Peace that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7)
The youth meet:
Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30
Youth room at the Maple Spring Building.
Wednesday nights from 7-9
Youth room at the Maple Spring Building