Youth Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe place where students in 6th through 12th grade can learn about God as well as His place and purpose in their lives.
- Love God and love others (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Seek a deeper Relationship with God (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Practice Christ-like Compassion (Matthew 9:36)
- Make Disciples (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Live life to the fullest (John 10:10)
- Seek the Peace that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7)
The youth meet:
Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30
Youth room at the Maple Spring Building.
Wednesday nights from 7:30-8:30
Youth room at the Maple Spring Building
November 17th – Overflow Conference at Johnstown Vo-Tech
We will leave the church at 8am and go out for lunch at Pappy’s afterward. Then we will come back to the church and do prep for the Thanks meal
November 18th – after church
Youth Thanks meal
November 28th – regular class
Decorate for Christmas and exchange names. Discuss meaning behind symbols
December 19th– 6:30pm
Christmas party & gift exchange
December 24th – 8pm
Christmas Eve program
No meeting – Merry Christmas!!